Saturday, November 06, 2010

UPDATES: I hope this is the last of the updates,

Here are some pictures and videos of Kenya that you cannot miss.

What a cutie!
Here is the cake Robert got for me for my birthday. It looked great and was huge! Thanks!
Robert and I hired a guy to dig to America. Here he is hard at work. We figure it would be faster and maybe Grandma and Papa will come visit through the whole rather than flying. At the rate he was going it should be done by Christmas. Who is coming to visit?
Kenya still loves to help clean in anyway. She mops, sweeps, does the laundry, dishes, and putting things away. She is such a big helper and I am learning to let her help and not worry about having to clean up after her help.
Just playing one day in cubes.


This video is of Kenya talking to mama (Grandma) on the phone. She was telling her about our trip to the zoo and talking about a book with a Lion that goes to sleep. (Shi zi if Chinese for lion, you can hear her say "shi zi roar.") Really, we need to do more video of her speaking Chinese, her vocabulary is getting bigger all the time!


Here is Kenya singing. One day she just started sing along with me. This is one of her favorite songs! I was so impressed to hear that she knows so many words to the song. She has been singing more and more.

No comments: