We had a great party planned for the school. They adapted it and here is their take on a Halloween carnival.
Here is the party from the 2nd floor of the school. Lots and lots of people. When Robert and I proposed the party it was just for the International section of the school. The school took that idea and invited over 1200 people. I must say, the school pulled it off very well. I think everyone had a lot of fun. The only part that was not fun was the trick0-or-treating. There are 7 teachers here and we thought that everyone was going to share handing out candy, however it was just Robert, Laura (who had only been in China 1 day) and myself. That's right folks we handled ALL of the trick-or-treaters. I went home with a sore back from bending over and getting the candy. It had to have been well over 1000 students that got candy. We really have a great nanny, because she looked after Kenya the hour that I was handing out candy.

This is the administration of the school and some people visiting form America. Thanks for the American goodies.

Here is a picture of the ground level of the party. They had these giant party poppers. Really, they were like 3 feet long and full confetti. You can see a little of it in the air. I got to pop one. It was great!

Here is a look at Robert's costume and one of the 9th grade students, Jackie.

Robert loved scaring the students. Of coarse! It was fun to watch too.

Me and Amy at the party. Really, should a zombie be smiling? Lois, what were you thinking.


Robert and I were Yaohua student zombies. Our make-up was done quite well. Amy our nanny came with us to the party and Pascal is a senior who we did his make-up to be a vampire. He had a trash bag cape.

Kenya playing in Amy's hat.

I was putting make-up on myself and Robert. Kenya was watching and grabbed a brush and started to get Isis ready. She has really grown found of her dog. She takes it to the potty, tells it what it can and cannot do, feeds it, wants to shower it and so many more things. I think a baby doll my be on her Christmas list.

Here is a video of the chaos at the beginning of the party. Those white things standing up are what we used for trick-or-treating. We stood inside and had to bend down cut out window to give the candy. That was not fun at all! But the kids loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment