Well, I went into work today thinking nothing special and after my first class one of the Chinese teachers found me and told me something very interesting. She told Robert and I that today was our last day at Yoahua. So, in just 10 days we have been given 3 different days as our last day. Is that surprising? Not to us! Oh, and of course they changed their minds and are only going to pay us for the first 19 days of January, which I feel is completely fair(ish). They told us that we would get paid for all of Jan before and just changed that on us today. Oh, how I will not miss the only consistency in China; that is that there is no consistency! So, now Robert and I are finished teaching and will spend the next few days packing and such.
Our Heavenly Father is amazing and so kind to us! So, for the last week I have gone to purchase tickets to fly home and something has just kept telling me to wait. I kept thinking, wait for what! Aren't the tickets only going to be more expensive as time gets closer? As it turns out the tickets are the cheapest next Thursday. AND the flight is more direct to Kalispell. The one we were going to by for Jan 31 had us flying into Seattle and then to SLC and then to Kalispell. Now we will cut out SLC!! YEAH!! I am going to try and get tickets tonight and see if I am successful.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does that mean you are still coming through Seattle??? Let us know and even if it's just a little layover we will come see you!
Post a Comment