Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coming to America.

So, we have decided to leave China and return to America. This was the hardest decision I have ever made! I feel like a failure for ending before my 1 year, but the only answer I have is that GOD told me to do it. Yeah, there are several factors that could come into play as to why, but I am not sure which one it is and with out the Lord pushing me home, I would have brushed them all off and just stuck it out. It is not unbearable here teaching and such, it is just that is where I am told that I need to be. I don't understand it, but it is just right!
We are not sure when we will return, but it will before March 1. We will be returning to spend time with my parents in Montana.
So, once again, anyone know about jobs anywhere please let us know! Robert will be looking for work, anywhere, well I guess not China.

5 comments:

The Mathesons said...

We make plans, God laughs. At least his plans always turn out better than ours! :)
America's missed having the Drapers! Good luck with everything!

The Mathesons said...

PS. Now I have that horribly annoying Neil Diamond song "Their Coming to America" stuck in my head. ah ha aaaah

Anonymous said...

So... what kind of jobs are you looking for? I would *love* to have you two our here near us in Oregon, and I'm super happy to do a little sleuthing for you. What would you two like to do?

e-mail me! aubrielzinga@gmail.com

geraldandmeganlove said...

OMG!!!! I was just thinking about you guys the other day. SOOOOOOOO glad that you found our blog! Kenya is absolutley adorable and I am so envious that you guys get to spend time in China. It looks like it is such a good experience for your family. You guys should come to Houston. There are always job oppertunities here. One of the best economies right now :)

geraldandmeganlove said...

OMG! I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering what ever happend to our friends from Rexburg. Kenya is an absolute doll. Sooooo envious that you guys get to experience China! What a neat thing to be able to do. You guys should come to Houston.....it's one of the best economies right now to find a job! I am so glad that you ran into our blog. This is one of the reason that I keep it open :) Good hearning from you again!