Sunday, January 16, 2011

I found something I will miss about China.

So, this morning Robert and I ordered in for breakfast, McDonalds. We did this once before too. It was nice to just call and poof, here is a yummy AMERICAN breakfast. I am sure in America we would have thought this outrageous and not supported it, but we had been wanting pancakes for a while so we tried it. It was nice. Today it took less than 20 minutes from phone call to a knock on the door.
Last night I dreamed about a wonderful breakfast at Cislo's in Kalispell, MT. I had biscuits and sausage gravy and other yummy breakfast items!! I have not had biscuits and gravy for almost 2 years because before I left for China I was still nursing Kenya and I could not have sausage while nursing her. That is one of my all time favorite breakfast foods! I know what I will be making when I get back to the States. I woke up and told Robert and so we did the best we could here in China and ordered McDonalds.

No comments: