Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Inside

Today I had an ultrasound. It was fun to see and know that the baby is growing and developing normally. It's head was face down in my pelvis and so we did not see the face at all. No, we did not discover the gender! Kenya got to see the ultrasound and talked about Baby Inside all day after that. The ultrasounds measurements put me at 26 weeks and 5 days, about 1 week behind my "due date" of July 12, but that because it measurements were within 2 weeks he would not change the due date. All looks good and I will start my regular check up now. This was only the 3rd time I have been to the doctor this pregnancy. I went once in China and then once last Friday for blood tests and such with Dr Hopkin.
If you ask Kenya when Baby Inside will come out she says, "When it get really hot." That is what I told her ONCE a long time ago because I know that is when it starts to heat up. So, cute!

Pst...I think I maybe have seen some evidence that it was a boy, but I do not know! I really can never see anything on those ultrasounds anyway. I never have seen an ultrasound showing it was a boy. With the first ultrasound it is easy to see things because the baby is so small and it all fits on the screen. With the second one it is just body parts and I get so lost as to what I am looking at. So, really what I am saying is there is no creditability to my thinking and it is probably coming for EVERYONE telling me that it is a boy.

No comments: