How I got Kenya to take off the dress was to tell her that she could finish making pizzas with Grandma, but could not wear her dress. Here are some pictures of making pizza. Kenya LOVES to cook and bake pretend or real!
Friday, April 08, 2011
Look what I can do!
This is the Easter dress that I made for Kenya this year. I have some really cute accessories to go with it, but you will have to wait to see those on Easter. I think it turned out rather well. I did this all in just a four days of working on it after Kenya went to bed, 1-2 hours each night. That might sound like a lot of time to make a dress and accessories for some, but this is only the 3rd dress I have ever made. I love the way it turned out and Kenya does to. She did not want to take it off.


How I got Kenya to take off the dress was to tell her that she could finish making pizzas with Grandma, but could not wear her dress. Here are some pictures of making pizza. Kenya LOVES to cook and bake pretend or real!


How I got Kenya to take off the dress was to tell her that she could finish making pizzas with Grandma, but could not wear her dress. Here are some pictures of making pizza. Kenya LOVES to cook and bake pretend or real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I'm totally impressed; that dress totally looks like it's store-bought. Well done Lois! Also, I'm so glad to hear you guys are moving back in the area! That's awesome! Yep, we still go through Doctor Hopkin. Who wouldn't?! He's the favorite doctor I've ever had, plus he's all about inducing. :D We'll have to get together this summer and let the kids play! Good luck with #2!
Post a Comment