We got Kenya a bed this evening. I am hoping that we will have the same results as we have in the past of putting her into her own bed and own room. We have done this to her already at least 3 times in her 2 years of life and each time she had been amazing! She has been sleeping in our room on our air mattress for the last week that we have been here. She was very excited when we got the bed and wanted to go right to sleep. She thinks she is such a big girl now and she really is. She had kicked us out of the bathroom while she goes now. I got her a stool the other day and she can do it all by herself (except wiping, we still do that).
Initially I was going to just add this on to the other post that I just did, but then thought maybe I should let Baby Inside have a post of its own. I am sure for the rest of their lives everything is going to be shared, so I thought I could just let each have their own space now. As if Kenya does not have enough of her own posts in the last almost 2 1/2 years. Yes, almost 2 1/2 years ago because all of our pregnancy post are about her. It sure is silly the things we think of. Oh well.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment