We had a fun filled week and did lots of activities because the weather was so nice. It sure made the week go by fast with all of the fun things we did.
I was doing laundry and then got to chatting on the phone with Kira and Kenya decided to help, which is nothing new, but then she began to put the clothes on. This was what she ended up with. I asked her several times if she wanted help getting her PJs off and she said no. Everything is on backward and the first time the shorts were on inside out too. Notice her sandals on over her footed jammies.


One morning Kenya just asked me to take a picture of her and Daddy. Here it is. SO CUTE!!

This was Kenya and my first picnic of the year. Windy, but so loved it!

This is the end of the same day. We made cupcakes for Family Home Evening and she got to help and love it!

Tuesday we went to Rexburg for a dentist and doctors appointment and then had lunch with Jena. Kenya loves visiting her! Sorry, no exciting pictures from then.
Thursday we had lunch with Daddy on the Green Belt and played with the geese and then went to the zoo with 4 other moms and kids. Here is Kenya walking with her friends. She loves having friends.

Friday we went to the Hildebrandt's house and play outside in the backyard and in Hannah's pool. These girls had so much fun! They played in the sun and pool for over 3 hours. Kenya has sun block on, but at the end of the day her face was a little burnt. I got some sun as well of course. That water was cold! I think it was only like 75 degrees at the most! This first picture is Kenya's reaction to the cold water! Oh so cute!




Last night I made lobster tails for dinner. It was yummy. This was my first time and if lobster comes on sale again like it did, I will for sure make it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment