Well, the baby dropped last Thursday and it was very visible. I woke up and I don't even look pregnant any more. Before I was carrying the baby so high that it was obvious that I was pregnant and that I was due soon, but now I hardly look it. This baby has decided that it likes the pelvis region and I think it is there to stay until delivery.
I know this does not mean that I am going to have the baby any time soon, but man does this baby out a lot of pressure on my pelvis. It makes getting up and down a lot harder and taking stairs is a long process. I still don't really have much to complain about because from what I hear about other women talking about their pregnancies I still have it easy, and I would agree with that! I had a Dr appointment on Tuesday and of course he said everything is fine and not to worry about the baby dropping. The baby is in the right position and it still might even move around a bit more he said. I don't think so, I think it is comfortable or is stuck there. Either way things are going great and we will have this baby in about 6 more weeks. Can you believe it?
Not much more to update on until the baby comes. We are still looking for name for both a boy or a girl. (Names that beginning with E or J)
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boy:
Elliot?
Jason?
Eli?
James...oh yeah, I think you nixed that one, but I love it.
Elijah?
JACKSON (<--my fav)
Jace
Jasper? Like from that movie with the little people
Edison (hmmm...I think of this as a blonde kid with glasses though)
Girl:
Jesse :) I love this name for a girl (or a boy, but I like it for a girl
Jaleesha :) jk.
Eh-me.
Evelyn
Jane
more to come....
Evie
Eden
My sister in law's kids are all E names: Elizabeth (libby), Eldon, Eli and Elliot. My middle name is Echo! =)
Post a Comment