Well, the doc said on Wednesday that all is looking good and I am right where I need to be for just past 37 weeks. A couple of weeks ago I had those dizzy spells and then when I went to the Dr that week I had a very slight high blood pressure (112/82) and a little protein in my urine. I think the high blood pressure may have been from me worrying about those dizzy spells and such. The Dr said that those dizzy spells were most likely just a crash of blood sugar and that I need to make sure to eat more protein with my carbs. I have had 2 visits since then and both I have had normal blood pressure and no other concerns. So, all is well and things are going good! I am getting more tired and have spells of motivation without energy or energy with no motivation. Slowly I am getting things done. (It would help Kenya had not decided over the past few weeks that she does not want to sleep through the night.)
The baby is in position (head down and has been since I first went to the Dr at 28 weeks.) She we are on track and next week I will see if I am dilate or thinning at all.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great to hear!! I can't believe how close it is!
Sorry you're tired, it's harder with a second child! (to get the extra rest before baby comes, that is.) I hope you find some time o sleep though. We're always thinking/talking about you guys and want you to know that we miss you so much!
BOOOOOOO!!!! Did that scare you into labor?
Post a Comment