Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Saturday at the Green Belt. 8-13-2011

At the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls there were two fun activities going on and so we headed down there for the afternoon. On one side of the Greenbelt it was the Youth Jam. It had TONS of crafts and activities for kids to do. It was to inspire the youth in the arts.

Kenya and Daddy and This sleeping before we headed out for the day. Oh so adorable!
This photo is of Kenya letting the stuffed snow leopard smell the flowers. This was the zoo's snow leopard.
Kenya got her face painted with a rainbow. Not the greatest I saw, but she enjoyed it. There were other people painting faces that look great. I guess we got the armature.



This was a giant xylophone. People were able to paint on it and then make music with it. Kenya LOVED painting. There was several activities that she could do which involved painting and she could not get enough of painting!


They had these drums set up and I think Daddy just might have had more fun
then Kenya on them!


This was just waiting on the couch on day "holding" her hair tie. She thinks that she has not had enough attention since the baby has arrived.
Kenya one day thought that Jasmin was cold. She piled 7 blankets on her, but she kept her face uncovered like I have told her that she ALWAYS needs to do. What a great big sister!
Kenya playing with her pudding. I am not sure if she ate any of it that day.

Here is Jasmin's cute little smile at just about 1 month old.


No comments: