Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Shower Feb 7


A couple of my friends put together a great baby shower! Meg Hebdon, Jenny Miller, and Natalie Messano did a wonderful job. THANK YOU SO MUCH! A lot of people showed up and we had a blast! We played some fun games and Meg made sure that I had all of my favorite food there. They made rice crispy treats, muddy buddies, cup cakes, and nachoes. YUMMY!

There were 16 guests including myself! Thank you so much everyone for your support and excitement.
We played a game where we had to guest the baby food out of the jar. I did not do so well. Maybe I will learn in the next few years. We also drew a letter out a hat and the each person was to write down as many names as they could think of beginning with that letter. Then I was able to take those names and read them over. The last game we played was to cut a piece of string to guess how big around I was.
The best part about any shower is opening the gifts! THANKS again everyone! He is a picture of the items that we got. Lots of diapers as Robert was asking for and of coarse adorable baby blakets, clothes, binkies, and well you can see the rest.
It was so much fun!! I cannot say thank you enough.

1 comment:

Henderson Family said...

That baby is just around the corner. Good luck!!!