Thursday, September 02, 2010

We have moved!

So, at the beginning of August we moved. We simply moved back to my parents house to get ready for another move. In the middle of August we moved again. We enjoyed our time at my parents house. Kenya was able to see some of her family while we prepared to move. We had a ton of fun there! Kenya even got to see grandma and grandpa Draper! We were all so excited about that. More about that in a later post!
So where we are living now, is different in every way. The weather is different, the people are different, the food is different, the culture is different and our day and night are different. I guess it is not different in every way. People still drive on the same side of the street and our seasons are still the same. It took us 20 hours of traveling to get here.
We really have had a nice welcome and our new employer has been very kind. We got quite the bonus when we got here to help us settle in and our rent is free!! We also get 3 meals a day free for 5 days a week. Really, we got the deal of a life time with this job!
Oh, you may be saying... "Well, where did you move to?" I guess I left that detail out. Please, please if you don't already know leave a comments and make a guess.

6 comments:

Mary Beck said...

SHUT UP!! LOIS. You HONESTLY can NOT end the post without telling me where you moved to. Honestly. How could you? I won't even be able to sleep tonight. And what is the job Robert got? Be more specific.. And how long are you there? More details.. Please... I will check back.. and you BETTER TELL ME!!

Julia said...

I know I know, but I won't give it away! Hope it is all going well!

Lois Draper said...

So, I will give you hint! If you dig all the way the earth you may find us!

Bruce & Stephanie Drennan said...

Sweden? That would be fun :)

Anonymous said...

Are you in Hawaii? Are you in Australia? Are you in China?

The Mathesons said...

What?! Where the heck did you guys go?? What?! Like Japan? Or China? I have no idea.. But it sounds very exciting! Congrats on the move and nifty job! Good luck.. and you'd better tell us soon!!