Sunday, January 02, 2011

Family Pictures

Okay, really, I was not wanting this post to be long. I was thinking I will post a few of the pictures that we had taken at the beginning of December, but as I started to load them it was going so fast! Honestly, I was taking like 5-10 seconds to load 5 pictures at a time. So, now you can see more pictures.
We had a friend of a friend take these pictures. She did not let us pay her at all. She put together a nice book and had some other things made for us. All we had to pay for was the price of having the book and other items printed. She are so happy with they way everything turned out! We thought a lot of them turned out great! Kenya had a blast and really enjoyed it.
Thanks so much Echo!!!












































1 comment:

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

Wow those are super cute family pictures! Kenya is getting so big now. Hope you are having a good time in China!