I want everyone to know that Lois is phenomenal! We counted our European vacation as our 14-year dating anniversary. Granted it was her turn, per tradition, to plan what we’d do to celebrate she planned and searched and researched the whole trip by her self! Yes, she asked me for my opinion on things from time to time, but ultimately she got all the tickets and everything taken care of, making this anniversary one to remember forever. I don’t know how I’m ever going to top this. I would totally hire her as a travel agent too! We paid the lowest prices we could for traveling with children and in the most comfortable way too. Even better, she followed promptings from the Holy Ghost to purchase tickets, hotel rooms, restaurants and so on! Obviously, that’s not all that makes her the greatestest, (extra e-s-t was intentional) woman ever, but I wanted to give Lois the credit she deserves!
This is what forever families are all about!! We went to Europe with the main focus of our trip being to serve in the temple. Heavenly Father blessed us so much that we were able to go to the temple 3 times and one time we got to go together because there was someone willing and someone we could trust to watch our kids! The girls may be a little young to remember any of this in the future, but I tried to take lots of pics and vids to capture as much as I could so that they realized that because we first sought the kingdom of God that we were blessed with an amazing trip and we did it all as a family.
I love you for time and all eternity, Lois! Thanks for some of the best memories I’ll ever have and for making this a very special anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment