As Grandma Evans would say if she were here, "yep, she looks like she belongs. We'll keep her." I can't remember if she said take or keep, but she always said that same thing when she met the new babies in the family. Since she's not here,thought I'd say it for her. Congratulations Lois and Robert. We love you. "You did good." (She would have said that too.) :)
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
As Grandma Evans would say if she were here, "yep, she looks like she belongs. We'll keep her." I can't remember if she said take or keep, but she always said that same thing when she met the new babies in the family. Since she's not here,thought I'd say it for her. Congratulations Lois and Robert. We love you. "You did good." (She would have said that too.) :)
congrats you guys!! Can't wait to hear weight and things!! Hope every is doing well??
Post a Comment