Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kenya's first babysitters

Yesterday was Robert and my 5 year anniversary. WOW!! We have been married for over 5 years now. We decided to take advantage of free grandparent babysitting. Robert and I went out to the arcade here in Rexburg. We had a good time to be out together and enjoyed a few games of air hockey. We use to play air hockey in high school and so we had a fun celebrating our past. We were gone for about an hour and Kenya survived.
Okay we really weren't worried or anything, but it was fun to pretend that I was one of those crazy parents. Really, it just felt normal to be out without a baby attached. I am sure here in a few months that it will be weird to not have a car seat as an extra appendage.

Today Kenya is a week old! THEY GROW UP SO FAST!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Lois, it's Jenny Guest! Kenya is absolutely adorable! Congrats on the new addition:)