The Draper family will be staying another day at the hospital for Kenya's observation. The pediatrician says she's doing very well, but he'd rather be safe than sorry.
Also, due to the high demand of pictures here are more of them!



Smiling mom, Smiling baby!=>

7 comments:
Those pictures are soooo precious. I love your family picture.
What a cutie --- Congrats --- I hope everything is going well with you and your little one!! :)
Oh my, she is SO cute! Aaron says she looks like Lois a ton. Can't wait to meet her perfect little self!!!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks so much like both of you already! And we love the name Kenya!
She is absolutely adorable!! Congrats!
She is such an adorable little baby. Good recipe you guys! I love her name too! Hope everything gets better with her health and that you get to go home soon!
I love the family picture. You are such a cute family. Congrats
Post a Comment