Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pictures from the Draper Home.

Guess who missed the spotlight? This and That must have been missing the spotlight because as I was trying to get Kenya's smile I looked and found them sleeping.


Dad and Kenya enjoying a quick nap.

Just a gorgeous little girl.
Right after Kenya's first bath.

Three generations. Grandma (Juanita), mom (Lois), and baby (Kenya).

Here is Kenya with her signature pose. She uses her index finger a lot. This is Kenya on her first day of church. She was looks adorable for the first time wearing a dress.Look at how wide eyed she is when she is awake.


I got lucky and caught a huge smile while she was sleeping with a full belly. SOO CUTE!!

First day of church.

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! It's amazing how having a child can hugely increase the amount of blogging you do. It just seems so important to capture every moment. I love it. Congratulations on going to church so soon. I think that's awesome. Also it is pretty amazing that her eyes are so brown. Most babies are born with grey eyes and don't get their final color until they are around 6 months old.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh my goodness! I love her to pieces, and I've only seen her on the internet! Cute, cute, cute. Can't wait to see you guys again, we'll be back in Rexburg soon!

Catherine and Derrick said...

That dress is so cute. She is so beautiful

ai said...

Does she even have a Dad or did you just clone yourself Lois? She looks just like you!