Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Sunday!

Thank you Aunt Kira for sending a Christmas dress for Kenya! It looks great. She actually has worn it for the last 3 weeks, but each week she gets cuter! I must say, I thought she looked adorable today and she got many compliments!

Here is daddy and Kenya on the way to church. Whenever daddy puts on his suit Kenya says, "Daddy handsome!" and boy is she right! He looks great!
Here is some more cookie making today.



So, we had a family home evening with some of the other Americans that live close to us in the evening. It was fun and Kenya enjoyed it because there was a lot of singing. We sang Christmas songs and then did a Nativity. Robert got to play Joseph and I was a narrator and reader of scriptures. Here are some pictures of the fun!




This last picture you can see that it was getting late and Kenya was tired. But of course once we got home she was awake as every and wanting to play and sing some more.

No comments: