I Am a Child of God.
Popcorn Popping
I Love to See the Temple.
Silent Night
Santa Clause is Coming to Town.
When Christmas Comes to Town.
Teach Me to Walk In the Light.
We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
Jingle Bells
Joy to the World.
The Hello Song
Happy Birthday
Small One.
And a few Chinese children's songs
I am sure there are more. She loves to sing and learns new songs so quickly. She loves to sing and dance.
On a few other notes, here are some other things Kenya can do.
When asked, "How do you write you name?" she replies, "K E N Y A" She forgets the E sometimes. (She has been doing this for several months now and I just always forget to post it!)
She can count to 13 in English and 10 in Chinese.
She loves putting her toys to sleep and changing their diapers. She is going to be a big help someday when her siblings come along.
No comments:
Post a Comment