Below are picture of Cookie day 3. This was going to be my all day baking day, but as things always happen in China, it did not turn out that way. I wanted to start right when we got up, but we did not get to start until after lunch and nap time. We only got to make Christmas Cutout Cookies and Peanut Butter Blossoms. I am calling it a success because I was able to get any baking done!








Kenya loved stirring and helping in anyway possible!
You can see my rolling pin. The glass peanut container from Thanksgiving snacks.
Mommy put too much butter into these cookies, so it took a while to roll them out. They still tasted good! I cannot image that the 80 degree weather and the ridiculous humidity did anything for the cookies either.
We are making colored sugar for the Peanut Butter Blossoms. YUMMY!
Kenya peeled the Hershey Kiss's and believe it or not did not eat any of them until at the end we told her she could have one. Now, that is toddler disciple. I made the balls and Robert colored them in the sugar.
Kenya got to roll the last one in sugar.
These are two kittens that we picked up about a month ago. They are horrible cats! They do not learn anything. The only time we think they are cute are when they are sleeping. We took them in and are trying to get rid of them as soon as anyone will take them. Kenya really loves them. One of the first things she says in the morning after calling for mommy or daddy is, "Play with kitties!"

No comments:
Post a Comment