Thursday, December 02, 2010

Robert's Birthday!

So even though Robert was given the money for a 3-piece suit more than a year ago, he had to wait for the perfect opportunity to get the right one. I think his patience paid off because he was able to have a jacket, vest and 2 pairs of pants custom made in China for the price of renting one in the States!

Oh yeah....did I mention...it's a pinstripe suit? Well...it is!

I look like a mobster or something. I actually had someone tell me I looked like the Kingpin. That is the name of a character in a comic book. This character was even played by Michael Clark Duncan in the movie Daredevil. Although I didn't like the movie much I took it as a compliment considering Michael Clark Duncan is extremely muscular!
Another birthday present Robert got was a Chinese style broadsword from his boy Pascal. It's awesome! Thanks again, Pascal!
"Some people tell me I look like Denzel Washington."




Now that's one sharp dude!
Talk about cutting to the chase!
Robert later received other gifts for which he is also very thankful for! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Jena said...

Joey's jealous of the machete...I'm just sayin' :)

ai said...

what is it with people giving you swords?