At the doctors I told the nurse that I thought my water had broken and we went about the normal stuff: weight, blood pressure, urine sample and then waiting for the doc to come in. When he came in to check and see if it was my water breaking I just knew as I laid down there would be another gush and I was a little embarrassed about it, but what could I do. So, sure enough he goes to get a sample to test and said, "Yep that's the water". Karen the nurse asked him if he wanted a slide just to make sure and he said, "Nope, that's the water", as it continued to come out.
From there the Dr. got us scheduled at the hospital and let us know that he "...does his best work before dark!", and we went to lunch! We had Pizza Pie Cafe (Formerly known as Craigos) as the last meal with only 3 Drapers before the event starts.
So now we have checked in (at about 12:30), got a room and I am hooked up to the I.V. and are waiting for pitocin (the stuff that causes contractions). Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Wohoo! Good luck! (Robert your hilarious!)
Post a Comment