So, the doc says there is progress, but nothing like I was wanting to hear. I am "more than a 3" now, but this baby has not moved down yet. He stripped my membranes to see if that will do anything and if not back to the Dr on Friday to see if there is anymore progress.
I really like my doctor. He is all for inducing me, but only if the baby and me are ready, meaning it will not cause complications. Like today for example would have been great to just ask him if he could just have me check into the hospital and be induced, but he said that the baby is not inducible because it has not engaged into the birth canal yet. I really feel like he is not going to allow me to do anything that will endanger myself or the baby. I have told him that I do not want to do anything that will increase the risk of c-section.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doc Hopkin rocks! :) By the way, I spent A LOT of time bouncing on an exercise ball, and I swear it put Calvin down (I could hardly walk sometimes afterward because it felt like he'd just fall right out.. tmi? maybe) and opened up my hips like nothing else. Just sayin', if you want to borrow it... ;) Good luck! May Kenya's little sibling be here soon!
I'm happy to know I have someone in this with me who feels what I am feeling. Sounds like you have a great doctor who knows what he is doing, and won't rush things! I got my membranes stripped with Halli and she was born two days later...so here's hoping tomorrow is your day!
Post a Comment