Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No news, would have been good news!

Well, here I am another day with nothing to complain about. I really mean that too. Ever since yesterday afternoon I have been feeling better and less pregnant that I have in about 4-5 weeks. I am able to move better, get up and down off of the floor, bend over, run, and play more with Kenya. (Oh, but the tiredness is still there for sure!) What did that Dr do to me? It seems that he put me back about a month in my pregnancy.
In fact on Monday, I thought that I might have been having contractions. (Yes, I have a child and still do not know what they feel like.) I have not really felt that same feeling as I thought was contractions since after my doctors appointment. I am still feeling the baby move so I am not really worried.
Really, I have not had anything to complain about with this pregnancy. A little heartburn here and there, a larger belly that restrains my movement (and this was only for about 5 weeks or so), and tiredness is all I have really had. I know that I have been blessed again!

PS
Robert is planning on blogging again hopefully in a new inventive way with the labor and delivery permitting. We will see how it turns out.

No comments: