So, I will hopefully be able to write out the details of the labor and delivery process soon, but to keep everyone updated better now that the baby is here here are a few updates.
The baby has picked up nursing well, although she has been sleeping and has not fed every 2-3 hours like "normal" but I am sure that will change. She has been doing a great job at it too! She has had to bowl movements (this is important for new babies!). And the doc checked on her this morning and said that we can most likely go home this evening around dinner time.
Now, the only problem is.... She does not have a name.
Kenya's suggestions: Baby Sister, Baby Outside, Baby Inside Draper, Sister, and K E N Y A (she spells out her name)
Thank you to all who have congratulated us and given us support. We enjoy seeing your comments and reading your input or feedback!
PS I am doing very well with no pain meds (I only used those for the delivery) and am up moving around and feel great!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment