Jasmin is almost 5 months old (on the 15th of Dec) and growing like crazy!
Jasmin had her 4 month shots yesterday and did great! She has been sitting up on her own for about 5-10 seconds since just before Thanksgiving. Rolling over, that is a different story. She rolled over once from stomach to back yesterday and that is it. She is really close I think to rolling from back to stomach. I know that is kind of weird, but she will twist he body and get herself about 75% rolled to her stomach. She is still teething and loves to have anything in her mouth. (What baby doesn't!) She is grabby so we have to be careful of what is in her reach. I am certain she is ready to start eating solids because she just watches us eat and mimics our chewing.
Jasmin loves her sister and smiles almost anytime she sees her. Same reaction with her Daddy. She fits right in!
We love her so much and cannot get enough of her chubby cheeks and smile.
Thursday, December 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment