| Returning from their date! They are so cute! |
After doing some soul searching of how to handle the 1 year mark of the death of my father I found it. As I was in the temple today I had a wonderful discovery of how to honor my dad! It will be through celebrating the relationship I had with him.
Here is how we will celebrate it:
I will attend the temple each year that it is possible to honor my relationship with both my Father in Heaven and my Father here on earth, Donal James Evans. This is the place that I can be closest to both of them. I know it is a place where they both want to me to be. It is because of both of my fathers that I am the person I am today. I want to continue to make them proud! The temple is after all the place in which my family started and the only place where my relationship with my earthly father can and was made eternal. If you want more information on this read this document or just ask me.
Robert and our daughter will have a special date! That is where Kenya and Daddy are right now. They went for ice cream.
I love both of my Fathers and I am so greatful for all that they have and will continue to do for me. It was a great day! There are many more to come too!
1 comment:
That's so sweet. I think something equally profound would be necessary to get me through an anniversary like that as well.
Post a Comment