Thursday, October 09, 2008

Exciting

Well, Robert and I are looking into getting some nice fall pictures done. Hopefully next week and then it will take a little while to get the pictures I am sure. We have never really had "family" pictures and I have always wanted them done in fall outside.
Not so exciting. I am going to be getting my wisdom teeth out on the 18th.
Really that is all the news that I have to share. No new babies yet in the family, although Kelsey wants her little guy to come out today. I am still praying for that. Cheri (my sister) will be having her 5th (a girl) on the 13th. Can't wait to post pictures of these amazing spirits coming into the world.
Tell I have more to say enjoy the wonderful fall weather and colors!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

my child is totally never coming out. boooooo.

Alan said...

We want lots of pictures of the aftermath from getting the wisdom teeth pulled :)