Friday, October 17, 2008

Execution




So, as some of you may know my cell phone screen went mostly white in late July when we were up in Montana. Everything would work fine on my cell phone, except I could not see the screen. So, if you called and I heard it ring I could answer it and everything was fine, however if I did not answer it I had no way of telling who called unless you left a voice mail, and even then I had to guess when I had a voice mail. So, about once a day, if I remembered, I would call my voice mail just to see if I had missed a call.
I went in to see if they would fix my phone or get me a new one and of course they told me that it was not under warranty that I would have to buy a new phone. Well, I only had about 2 months until I could get a new one for free. So, wanting to stick it to Verizon I kept my phone without a screen for 2 months and then got a new one. So, I got my new phone sometime in mid September. I lost my phone book on there because the screen was out and of course there was no way to transfer it. (So, if I haven't called you in a long time this could be one reason why.) I tell you this story to get to the point of this entry...

About a week or two ago our microwave just out right broke! When it was plugged none of the buttons would work. Robert and I soon found out the convenience of a microwave and how wonderful they are. Now anytime that we need a quick meal or want to reheat something it is into the pot or pan and it takes quite a bit longer and what I hate even more is there are MORE dishes to wash and not ones that you can just put in the dishwasher. We have to wash them by hand. How annoying it was that this broke. I promise the point of this entry is coming....

Robert being as smart as he is had a great idea as to what to do with my phone. I was just going to trash it when I got my new one but he suggested that its life should end another way. The same thought came to him when the microwave went out. (Honestly here is the point of the today's entry)

LET'S TAKE THEM OUT AND SHOOT THEM!!
Great idea! So, on Wednesday we went out by Beaver Dick Park and shot them.




Here is the aftermath.

These are pictures of the inside the of demonished microwave.
Robert seemed to think that was a good date! I enjoyed it too!

3 comments:

kelsey said...

HAHAHAHA. I will never forget Robert stabbing/beating his computer either.

Henderson Family said...

Wow fun!!! That actually is pretty funny. I am glad creative solutions to problems are so readily available. Good luck with everything.

Alan said...

Nice, sweet revenge