Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Visiting the Hammonds in Boise
Robert and I took our friend Camille with us to Boise this last weekend. It was relaxing and fun. I got to meet my new niece Sarah and see my sister and her family and my mom. We didn't do much but sit around and enjoy family company, but it was nice. Robert went out with Richard and their boys shooting and had fun. They first went to DI and found cheap items to shoot at. I think the best part about going was having mom cooking my meals for a weekend! Thanks mom! I had lost about 5 pounds because of my liquid diet from getting my wisdom teeth out and I have already gained 3 of those back. I don't mind, it was well worth it! It was a super short trip but while we were there we celebrated all of our birthdays (Sarah, Cheri, Rachel, Harmon and my own). By the way happy birthday Cheri!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment