Sunday, October 05, 2008

October

Well October is here and we are loving it.  Robert is working hard at school and I am hardly working.  Okay I work but it does not seem like I do much.  This month there are some great things happening.  I will be getting a new niece and nephew.  Then I will get to go and see my new niece on my birthday.  While I am there I get to see my mom and sister with her family.  Also, Robert's favorite holiday is Halloween and so hopefully we will be doing some fun activities for that. 
The weather has turned to fall weather and the trees are beginning to change colors.  I love the fall!  I am wanting to get some fall family photos of Robert and I, but I am not sure if that will all work out.  
Another exciting thing in October is general conference.  Conference was great this weekend. This is something that we look forward to twice a year.  We got to hear the words of modern day prophets and apostles.  My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was strengthened.  It was amazing to hear all of the different themes and messages given through talks.  I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and I know that Jesus Christ loves me.  I know that God speaks to us today through his chosen prophets.  I am so grateful for conference and the knowledge that I have gained. 

No comments: