Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Harmon Donald Aaron Evans the best birthday present!




Well, just like I wanted my sister-in-law Kelsey had her giant on my birthday. Baby is not the right word to explain Harmon and so I took Aaron, my brothers description of Harmon which is giant.
All is well and Kelsey was amazing from what I have heard. She had this giant (10 lbs 12oz and 23 inches) all natural with no pain killers and I think about 30 hours of labor. Congratulations Aaron and Kelsey! Aaron is one of the proudest fathers I know and he is not only proud of the giant, but also very proud of his wonderful wife.

The name Harmon Donald Aaron comes from my grandfather, father and the giants father (my brother) in that order. My parents started this tradition in naming Aaron and I love it too. So, our first boy I would like to name General Edward Robert to keep that tradition. I think it is a great way to honor our ancestors and has a ton of meaning. But I guess we will see when we have our kids.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

I'm all for General!!!

ai said...

Ya...cause now you're GONNA have one!!