Well, the other day Robert came down with something that made his stomach ache. Poor guy just kept going through life like everything was normal. He didn't eat much because his stomach hurt and that made him more tired than normal. What a trooper!
About a day later I began to have stomach cramps. It only lasted an hour or so, but then I realized that I had been constipated for a few days already. YUCK!
So, needless to say I think we all have some sort of bug, including Kenya. Every time she needs to pass gas she gets all worked up and cries/screams. This cry is different from her normal I need attention, we can hear the pain in her cry. It makes me so sad!! But then after the gas passes (usually only a few minutes) she is happy, perfect baby Kenya again.
My poor little girl!! She has her 2 week check up tomorrow and I am going to talk to the doctor about it, to see if there is anything we can do to help her. As of right now, Robert and I just comfort her and rub her belly.
Pray for Kenya so her poor little belly feels better and so that she won't have to go through those pains anymore!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you all get feeling better. Sick season is the worst. My family has only seen Belinda once and one of my brothers hasn't even held her yet, because my mom has influenza and my dad has bronchitis and the brothers have had the cold, etc. It just is no fun. Get feeling better.
Oh, poor little thing! And you guys too! Have you tried the Mylicon infant gas drops? Bentley had a hard time with gas pains as a new newborn too and these seemed to help. Good luck :(
Post a Comment