Today Kenya had to yet again go to the hospital to have a check on her jaundice. The results are in and it is getting better!! YEAH for pooping!!! The doc says no more testing.
So, we came home on Monday and on Tuesday we had to go back to hospital for testing. Then Wednesday we had to see the pediatrician AND get her testing for jaundice. Today again as mentioned before, we went to the hospital. I am so excited the doctor said that because of her improvement no more jaundice testing!! However, we have on last appointment tomorrow with her regular doctor. Then this should be the last of our running around for awhile. (At least that is what I am praying for!)
Everyday since Kenya and I have been home from the hospital she has had adventures of more than 3 hours running around town. What a busy life. She has been great the whole time though!!! Just like when I was pregnant she just seems to fit into life and go with the flow. She never interrupts my plans or what I need to do. What a blessing she is in my life.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job KID! :)
I have been thinking of yall lately, and have been meaning to check your blog. I finally did today and I am happy to see you have a baby!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations-I hope you are enjoying every moment.
Carson had really bad jaundice when he was born, had to stay an extra night in the hospital, and have his heels pricked a million times. It is sad to have them be pricked so many times, but glad to hear she is doing better! HOpe you are all doing well, adjusting, and enjoying your sweet Kenya.
Post a Comment