Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Name Game

So we officially turned in the application for the birth certificate, which means had to choose a name...We did. So...What's your guess? Here are your choices:

a. Remi Irene Draper
b. Jasmine Irene Draper
c. Kenya Irene Draper
d. Geraldine Irene Draper
e. None of the above
f. Cletus Lapidus the Fetus






































Okay, Just kidding...You don't really have to guess! Her name is Kenya Irene Draper

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Cute name. Welcome to the world Kenya!!!

Uncle Dana said...

I like it! I keep checking back and looking to see what the beautiful neice will be called, and I like it! Lots of love and best wishes! dana, danelle, tom & henry

Rebecca said...

congrats guys little girls are the best! careful lois robert might never let you hold that kid, it is hard to get carrie away from Justin.

Miss you guys!

ai said...

When in doubt, pick C... I love it. Congrats