Sunday, March 08, 2009

News Flash & More Pics

Here are more pics our little girl taken this morning. With Mom and Grandpa holding her. She is now nursing, but the hospital is going to keep her here to give her antibiotics every 12 hours. So we should be taking her home tomorrow afternoon sometime. Lois will be staying overnight also to nurse periodically. Here are the pics.







7 comments:

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Wow, congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Great updates too, Robert. Please let me know if I can do anything at all for you- even if it's food or just holding the baby so you can sleep. My # is 569-4338, don't hesitate to call! She is so cute and tiny! Way to go guys!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I can't stress that enough... what a gorgeous little thing she is!

I'm so happy for you guys! :-)

Henderson Family said...

Oh she is soooooo cute!!! Look at those big wide eyes and lots of hair. Gotta love it. Congratulations!!!! Rest up Lois. Take care of your girls Robert.

Julia said...

Your daughter is beautiful! :) I am glad I got to come see her.

The Olligschlager Family said...

YES! I guessed right! She is so beautiful! Congrats

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful guys! Congrats Robert and Lois!

Catherine and Derrick said...

Congrats guys she is beautiful. I am so excited for you guys. Being a parent is great. But watch out that sweet babu is going to have Robert wrapped around her finger. I mean what Daddy could resist such a cute little girl