Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Drapers have landed!

So we are all home and doing well. We were supposed to stay one more night, but the Doctor okayed Lois and the baby, finally named Jasmin Elena Draper, to leave anytime after dinner. We could have left the hospital by 6:30pm, but it took us over 2 hours to choose a name! There is no more deliberation. Jasmin Elena Draper is the new edition to our eternal family and we thank our Father in Heaven for blessing us so greatly!

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy that pregnancy is over for you, and you are now able to enjoy your sweet little Jasmin! Love the name! Now...will today be my day??? I SURE HOPE SO!

Megan & Brandon said...

Congrats you guys!~ Love the name too! I want to see pictures soon!

Carla said...

So where did that name come from?
Are you all nice and settled now?
She looks like Kenya in one picture but then not in the other pictures. She's gonna be a cutie too.

Carla